Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) ICE 4 high-speed train as the class 412/812 with a green stripe and plug symbol on the two end cars to indicate the train's run is done 100% with ecological current. 1 type EW 1.2-H end car, class 812, 1st class. 1 type RW "Bordrestaurant" dining car, class 812, 1st class. 1 type TW 2.2 service car, class 412, 2nd class. 1 type MW 2-H intermediate car, class 812, 2nd class. 1 type EW 2.2-H end car, class 812, 2nd class. The train looks as it did in 2019.
- Completely new tooling.
- Version with a green stripe and plug symbol on the two end cars to indicate the train's run is done 100% with ecological current.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Different lighting scenarios for the interior lighting controlled digitally.
- Pantographs on the service car can be raised and lowered separately as a digital function.
- World of Operation mfx+ digital decoder with extensive light and sound functions.
- 5-piece basic train can be extended with the 3-piece add-on set and an additional intermediate car.
Model: This is a 5-part version with a length scale of 1:95. The train has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted in the "Bordrestaurantwagen" dining car. All 4 axles in both trucks powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The cabs in the end cars have interior details. The power pickup changes with the direction of travel and is always in the end car at the front of the train. The train has special close couplings with guide mechanisms. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The train has factory-installed interior lighting. The interior lighting is supplied with power from the continuous electrical connections for the entire train. Different color scenarios for the interior lighting can be controlled digitally. There is also cab lighting that can be controlled separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white and different colored LEDs are used for all of the lighting. Both pantographs on the service car can be raised and lowered separately as a digital function. The minimum radius for operation is 437.5 mm / 17-1/4". Train length 151.5 cm / 59-5/8".
First announced: 1st Quarter 2020
Presented in the following catalogs / brochures:
Märklin: Novelties 2020
1 (1:32), HO (1:87), Z (1:220) | en
Associated railway vehicles: