20x BR 107 units procured from Czechoslovakia were mainly used by the German Reich Railways (DR) in and around Leipzig for shunting purposes. The last place of use of these diesel locomotives was Eilenburg until 1984. Two former German Reich Railways (DR) locomotives were used at the Karsdorf cement plant and later even expanded to include machines from the Czech Republic.
This PIKO Expert Plus locomotive is factory-equipped with:
- PIKO SmartDecoder 4.1 w. Sound, compatible RailComPlus, Motorola and Selectrix (the AC versions are also mfx compatible);
- up to 44 functions;
- built-in loudspeaker precisely tailored to the locomotive;
- original sound in modern 12-bit quality;
- digitally switchable couplings;
- buffer storage for silky smooth shunting without unwanted power cuts;
- powerful motor with flywheels;
- separately attached handlebars and railings.
First announced: December 2019
Associated railway vehicles: