The first 2x railcars used by the Romanian Railways
enter service in 1907 at Piatra-Olt depot. These are used for the Piatra-Olt - Corabia and Piatra-Olt - Caracal railway lines.
These railcars use a naphtha (or "heavy petrol") motor coupled to a 70 hp electric generator. Both axles are powered by electric motors and gear drive.
They have only one driving cabin at one end, with the inconvenience they had to be turned at the end of the journey.
These railcars are of the same type as the automative wagons
used by the Arad - Cenad railways
at the time.