Do you have photos or
do you know YouTube videos
Model based on BBC Ae 4/7 (registration number 10913) as it has been in regular service before being withdrawn from service.
- fine wheel sets;
- exact replica of the Buchli drive;
- prototypical roof equipment;
- highly detailed pantographs;
- five-pole engine with two flywheels for excellent driving performance.
Some modifications compared to the 2017 model of the MFO locomotive in epoch III (Piko 51780 & 51781):
- new headlamps on the locomotive frame;
- roller bearings instead of plain bearings;
- epoch-accurate pantographs;
- new roof garden with epoch-resistant resistors;
- yellow handlebars overall.
Associated railway vehicles: